Create apps and awesome developments that enhance and create technology, but especially learn new things
The activity from Friday morning until Saturday night nonstop, i.e. continuous programming for approximately 32 hours.
The teams previously formed is installed in a space conducive for it programming, and begin the programming according to the agenda of work. Throughout the programming, will have active mentoring of tutors specializing in hackathons. In addition,activities will be surprise that will improve the experience of programming.
In the end, teams will make presentations showing their projects and will go rounduntil you reach the grand final to select the 3 first places.
- 10:00 – Inauguration
- 11:00 – Hacking starts
- 14:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – Advice from mentors
- 17:00– Trialpresentations
- 21:00 – Dinner
- 22:00 – Night Hacking
- 08:00 – Breakfast
- 11:00 – Intensive Advice
- 14:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – Code on GitHub
- 16:00 – Hacking Ends / Presentations
- 18:00 – Winners
- 18:30 – Closing Ceremony
- Conform your 5-6 College team of programmers and designers.
- Appoint a team captain
- The captain must register the team form which is located at the bottom. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Ready! The team will participate in the Hackathon COPARMEX Morelos 2016!
- You have to upload your project to Github before the submissions.
- If your you do in an abusive situation, your team will be disqualified
How to enter
Go to our page http://www.hackathoncoparmex.mx/ and at the end of the page you can register.
Samuel Rivera Muciño
Lic. Jorge Meade
Banco de Alimentos Cuernavaca
Technological development (Functional prototype)
Creativity and innovation